July 01, 2018
CAVALLI CLUB, RESTAURANT & LOUNGE IS THE ONLY VENUE IN THE WORLD TO RECEIVE A TRIPLE EXCELLENCE AWARD
July 2018, Dubai: The regions longest running nightspot Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge has been awarded the ‘Triple Excellence in Nightlife’distinction. Awarded over the weekend by The International Nightlife Association, it is the only venue in the world to receive this recognition, making it officially the number one nightclub in the world. Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge will be celebrating its tenth year in October and what better way to mark the occasion than to celebrate this recognition.
This remarkable accomplishment comprises the International Nightlife Acoustic Quality, the International Nightlife Safety Certifiedand the International Nightlife Quality Service. Cavalli Club, Restaurant and Lounge is a gold member of the International Nightlife Association, an inspection was carried out by Secretary General and is the first award handed out with distinction in the world. The award covers all aspects of the service the venue gives to their customers not only on their premises, from parking, entrance, the main VIP areas, as well as the services facilities, but also in their online, social network and communication activities. The venue is also awarded for their commitment to the environment and their compromises with sustainability and the United Nation’s Development objectives with include, gender equality, recycling and proper working conditions.
General Manager Hayan Abou Assali is delighted with the outcome of the inspection stating, ‘Cavalli Club is one of the most talked about venues in the region and this award proves that the hard work, passion and commitment to the brand has paid off. The team work relentlessly to make sure the venue is busy and the success with various awards over the last few years proves we are still number one. Within the industry competition is fierce and receiving such an amazing award makes me extremely proud.’
The Worlds 100 Best Clubs list, which the International Nightlife Association produces annually, will be released in November 2018. Achieving this triple international distinction will influence the venue climbing up the list. Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge is currently number 12 in the world. 70% of the votes come from a professional nightlife jury and the remaining 30% is voted publicly via social media.
From five-star Italian cuisine, to Award winning urban nights, world class International guest performers and a sold out weekly brunch with live show, it’s no secret that Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge is one of the most popular nightlife destinations in the world.
Updated December 12 2018 10:46
January 13, 2020
November 28, 2019
November 14, 2019
October 09, 2019
September 04, 2019