November 01, 2018
CAVALLI CLUB DUBAI, OFFICIALLY 5TH BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!
- Awarded prestigious certification at the 5thcongress of the International Nightlife Association in Columbia
- The only venue in the region to be in the top 5!
- Number one club in Africa and The Middle East
November 2018, Dubai: It’s no secret Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge is one of the most opulent, sophisticated venues within Dubai and after ten years, continues to stay one step ahead of the game when it comes to the nightlife industry. Not only was the venue recently awarded the only “Triple Excellence in Nightlife” distinction in the world, by The International Nightlife Association, but just last weekend, the venue also celebrated a top spot in the Top 100 Clubs in the World, coming in at number FIVE! The venue was previously number 12, making this achievement one to talk about.
The International Nightlife Association awarded Cavalli Club Dubai, one of the best venues in the world, with only two other UAE venues making it to the top 100. This incredible achievement was awarded to General Manager Hayan Abou Assali who also took home the award for Best Manager in Nightlife, another incredible achievement.
General Manager Hayan Abou Assali is overwhelmed with both awards when he says, ‘Cavalli Club is one of the most talked about venues in the region and the recognition proves that the hard work, passion and commitment to the brand has paid off. The team work relentlessly to make sure the venue is busy and the success with various awards over the last few years proves we are still number one. Within the industry competition is fierce, so being in the top 10 worldwide, is an astonishing achievement.’
Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge is currently number 5 in the world. The Nightlife Association calculate the votes fairly, with 70% from a professional nightlife jury and the remaining 30% voted publicly via social media.
This news ties in nicely with the launch of Cavalli’s new a la carte menu. Celebrating Italian cuisine with a twist, the Executive Chef has mastered new dishes which experiment with different flavours to get those taste buds tingling. New additions include; Grilled frog legs with roasted courgetti and asparagus cream (AED275), Snail with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, anchovies and shallot (AED105) and Poached salmon with crispy skin, squid ink emulsion and salon roe (AED160).
From five-star Italian cuisine, to Award winning urban nights, world class International guest performers and a sold-out weekly brunch with live show, it’s no secret that Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge is one of the most popular nightlife destinations in the world.
Updated December 17 2018 14:02
February 27, 2020
February 26, 2020
January 13, 2020
November 28, 2019
November 14, 2019
October 09, 2019